STRONG FOCUSED BEAUTIFUL
Tiger Tea is an organic and fair trade turmeric tea that tastes, looks and nourishes unlike any other tea out there. That’s because Tiger Tea is made purely but purely of organic, fair trade spices known since ancient times for their cleansing, antioxidant rich, anti-inflammatory benefits.
Original Tiger Tea 7 core ingredients and their health benefits:
1. Savory golden turmeric. Silky, velvety turmeric has been harvested in India for over 5,000 years and used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for its many health benefits. Rich in anti-oxidants, turmeric contains the bio-active ingredient Curcumin which has been documented to be antibacterial, cholesterol-lowering, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and more.
2. Spicy whole and ground Ceylon cinnamon. Another staple of Ayurvedic healing, sweet and spicy cinnamon is said to offer many health benefits including enhancing mood and managing blood sugar levels. Tiger Tea uses only organic Ceylon ("True") cinnamon in ground and crushed quills in all of our teas.
3. Warm whole and ground cloves. Warm and sweet flavours you find in gingerbread and pumpkin pie. Also used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine, clove has been the subject of numerous health studies, including studies on the prevention of toxicity from environmental pollutants.
4. Refreshing mint leaves. Cool and invigorating mint leaves balance Tiger Tea’s exotic spice essences. Rich in flavonoids, mint is said to offer therapeutic benefits targeting the symptoms of inflammation, asthma and upset stomach.
5. Exotic cardamom seed pods. These fragrant little pods, triangular with a thin, papery, outer shell offer a peppery citrusy essence and are said to deliver detoxifying, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
6. Sweet fennel seeds. Fennel seeds contain flavonoids which act as powerful anti-oxidants, and are often used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas and bloating.
7. Beautiful, fragrant whole star anise. With sublime sweetness, this star-shaped pod adds an exotic aroma, oh-so slight notes of licorice, and hints similar to cinnamon and clove to your tea. For thousands of years it has been prized not only for its flavour and aroma, but also for its use as an anti-inflammatory and help in digestion.
Add some local honey to your Tiger Tea, or other natural antioxidants like fresh lemon and a chunk of peeled ginger root to pair the taste and enhance benefits.
Add steamed milk with honey to your cup of Tiger Tea for a warm, rich Golden Milk turmeric latte .
Find other great ways to use Tiger Tea in drinks and cooking on our recipes page.
Tiger Tea is not meant to be a substitute for/equivalent to any medications that may have been prescribed to you by your healthcare provider. If you have any health-related concerns or pre-existing medical conditions, please consult with your primary healthcare provider to see if Tiger Tea products are suitable for you. It advised that if you are on blood thinner medication you should avoid turmeric, and if you are pregnant, you should avoid star anise, both of which are ingredients in Tiger Tea.